Top 10 J-Dramas

I really thought that compiling this list would be difficult but I came up with this Top 10 fairly quickly. The ones that failed to make the list are as follows: Trick 1-3, Tokkyu Tanaka San Go, Taiyou no Uta, Papa to Musume no Nanokokan, Sh15uya, Liar Game, Kurosagi, Dance Drill, Densha Otoko, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, My Boss My Hero, Attention Please!, One Missed Call, Sailor Suit & Machine Gun, Yukan Club, Sexy Voice & Robo, Dragon Zakura, Hana no Kimi, Code Blue, Bloody Monday and Mendol ~Ikemen Idol~. All of those listed above are excellent dramas so if you haven’t seen any of them I definitely recommend you go and check them out. There’s still a lot of past dramas I’ve yet to go through but hopefully over the next couple of months I’ll have a chance to trawl through them. So if those dramas above failed to make the list, what’s in the Top 10?









Wao

Related Posts with Thumbnails